Monday, September 7, 2015

Wk 66 - transfers

Companion: Elder Regis
Area: Talchuano
elder gonzalez finished his mission today!

this is a pic of my district i was in
fotos de la zona

well transfers are here and i am going to another zone called penco. I am way excited!! i will be leaving to be with elder rodriguez who is from italy!! pretty cool huh? i have the privilege as well to be a zone leader with elder rodriguez. I am pretty excited!! it will be a lot of fun. 

I honestly have never been happier in my life here!! 

in centinela where i am at right now there will be a baptism next week with matias! i wont be there to see it but it is cool anyways!! 

I heard that the new sector is even more hills and right by the ocean as well!! 

its good to see all you guys growing up!! thats kind of a bummer princess fell down! i will be wanting to go on a horse ride too when i get back!! 

it has been good to be with elder regis and i have enjoyed my time with him! 

i know i dont have much to write because my mind is seriously blank but i love you guys and i hope you all have a great week and i will be sending some pics!!!

elder smoot

Pictures from last week:
fotos bautismo



No comments:

Post a Comment