Monday, January 5, 2015

Wk 31 - Happy New YEar!!

Companion: Elder Gonzalez
Area: Chillan
Elder Hancock's parents came to pick him up at the end of his mission


I couldnt be more grateful for this oppurtunity i have to serve a mission. i have recently been more grateful to serve a mission. it is a great oppurtunity to test how much you love God. in the end the dedication you have to serve represents how much you love him. i am here because it is a commandment from God. I dont want anything more than to make God happy. It has been a pretty good week and i have seen blessings in my life. 

The past new years eve we spent it with the Reyes family. they are an awesome family and it was a good time. we had a carne asado ( it like a bbq thing). it was a good to time to enjoy a little bit. 

I have recently have been trying to focus a little better and give more in the work. I just feel like you can always do more!!

We are working on a investigator named Jossette. she is 12 years old and her mom is coming back to the church- she is a less active. it is awesome to see the people change for the better! i couldnt be more grateful for the gospel. she has come to the church once and now we need to help her get a testimony for her own!

At this moment in my mission i know i only got a little time in the mission but i feel like i am getting the hang of the mission. i wouldnt want to be doing anything else than inviting people to come to christ.

I am grateful for the support you guys give me! i hope you guys have an awesome week.

Elder Smoot  

No comments:

Post a Comment