Monday, May 9, 2016

Wk 101 - tanto tiempo (broma)

Companion: Elder Robinson
Area: Tome'

we made completos




well it was great talking to you all.

I honestly love all the advise you guys gave me. i love you guys and every single one of you are very important to me. i kinda told you guys a little about my week yesterday so i wont talk to much about that. 

More than anything i just want to ask your prayers so that i will be able to finish my mission strong. i am learning and have been able to learn and appreciate the word consecration. something we all need to do in our lives to become more like christ.

its wonderful see the progress of recent converts and missionaries and leaders and even family members. 

I will be seeing you all soon and i pray for you all every day. have a great week.

elder smoot

Paula Smoot's niece is in Concepcion on her mission-
she just arrived last month and Jade ran into her 

"i was able to see her and we took a picture. she should be sending that picture to you. i was about to take a picture on my camera and it died right before.. haha its all right. i was wondering if you could forward that picture to my mom that she will send to you? thank you! have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment