Monday, May 25, 2015

Wk 51 - ANother WeEk

Companion: Elder Copling
Area: Talchuano
interviews on my b day

well my comp got bit by a dog this past week so we had to go get shots at the hospital and the elder that took us in the car drove us by where the temple is going to be in concepcion

THis past week was cool!! 
for my b day my comp made me breakfast and it was good! 
he made sopaipillas or scones for my b day and it was way nice of him!


I want to congradualte PG baseball for taking state! thats pretty cool! 

I also went to a members house and they gave us cake for my b day and the elder haws birthday. I got some pics of that. It was a good b day. oh yeah and as well we had interviews with president on my b day so that was cool! i got go to his nice house for my b day.

b day pics with elder haws


Its been a pretty good week but i just need to work on focusing a little bit more. Its kinda been hard week with my b day everything but everything will be good. I love the satisfaction i feel from a good day and hard work.

i know this gospel is true and just like you always say mom you got to keep being strong! right? 

love you guys and i hope you have a great week. I will be sending pics in a little bit.

elder smoot

No comments:

Post a Comment