Monday, July 27, 2015

Wk 60 - transfers

Companion: Elder Duarte
Area: Talchuano



so my comp is gone and is going to chillan and i am staying here in the sector and i am going to be training so i dont know who is my comp yet until tomorrow. but as well i have the chance to be district leader too. it will be a great transfer! a lot of thing to do but it will be great! 

we have found a ton of less actives that havent gone to church in a long time and we are finding some investigators too through those less actives. I will let you guys know next week who is my comp. 

Oh yeah i have some cool news for you guys. Remember my friend Darwin that is a member here? he is going to move to utah with is brother. Darwin is super cool and funny. He will be moving to utah hopefully in september. That will be pretty cool to see after the mission too. 

well i love you guys and I am sorry mom my letter this week isnt too long my mind is just blank! haha but just know i am good and happy and i love this work!!! 

elder smoot

No comments:

Post a Comment